If your browser encounters a Third Party Page error when trying to make a payment, you likely have a SameSite cookies setting on your browser that is preventing you from completing the payment. As an initial step, we recommend trying the Mozilla Firefox browser to make you payment, particularly if you are using a Mac or iOS device.
If that does not work, follow the steps below to make the adjustment in your Google Chrome Browser to bypass the error. The steps below will allow you to make a payment and they are a temporary solution until our Third party payment vendor, Touchnet, updates the cookies rules on their website.
- To begin open your chrome browser, type chrome://flags in the URL to view the Experiments Options.
- Type “SameSite” in the search box.
- Change the “SameSite by default cookies” dropdown box option to “Disabled”.
- Ignore the setting for the “Enable removing SameSIte=cookies option”.
- Change the “Cookies without SameSite must be secure by default cookies” dropdown box option to “Disabled”.
- Click the “Relaunch” button. Your changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome.
- Open a new tab login to MyUNLV with your NSHE student ID number and password.
- Proceed to make your payment.
- Return to the first tab with the Experiments options. Change your settings back to “Default” and click the “Relaunch” button.
Thank you again and have a great weekend.