Perkins and Institutional Loan Fund Exit Interview
Dear Federal Perkins Loan Recipient:
As explained at the time you received your loan through the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, you must attend an exit interview any time you drop below at least half time at UNLV. Exit interviews provide a complete explanation of repayment, deferment and cancellation privileges, and answer specific questions about loans. Therefore, you are required, per Federal Regulations, to complete an exit interview with the Student Accounts Office for the Perkins Loan you received during your attendance at UNLV.
The exit interview requirement can be fulfilled by completing the forms online. UNLV is extremely happy to be able to offer you the ability to complete the process without attending a group session. You may complete the form at your convenience. Please follow the directions below to ensure you are returned to a state of compliance with Federal Regulations and the hold on your records may be cleared. Completing the paperwork should only take about 10-15 minutes.
Online Exit Interview Process
- Access the Educational Computer Systems Inc. (ECSI) website
- Click on the Borrower link
- Login to My Account: You should already have a pin number to log in. Please refer to the letter you have received from the Loan Dept. or Call 702-895-3823 for more information.
- Click the Exit Interview link.
- Click the Exit Interview button to begin.
- Exit interviews are compulsory. A hold will be placed on your records if you do not complete an exit interview. Remember that you only have one option of compliance with Federal Regulations for your loan with UNLV, (1) an on-line exit interview at the web site above. If you have any questions, feel free to call the UNLV Student Loan Department at 702-895-3823.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Student Loan Department