Signing Promissory Notes for Loan Funds
The Student Accounts Office at UNLV is extremely happy to announce that completion of all paperwork and the signing of promissory notes for Perkins, Marion Smith, Ruth Minor and other Institutional Loan Funds are to be completed online. No longer does the student have to wait for the mail and then return the forms to us. It is all performed online.
The electronic procedure for completing the process is as follows:
- Log on to ECSI website.
- You must select UNLV as the school you are attending.
- Provide your Social Security Number, last name, and date of birth.
- Provide your PIN when requested on the Student Authentication Network page *Note: Your FASFA PIN is required to complete this process. If you do not have a valid PIN, you must go to the Department of Educations PIN site.
- Most pages require that you accept the terms by checking a box at the bottom of those pages.
- You must provide complete reference information for yourself, next of kin and two additional references. Failure to complete all lines accurately will keep this loan from disbursing to your account.
- PROMISSORY NOTE – Read completely. Electronically sign at the bottom of the promissory note page. The electronic signature includes a check off box plus your full legal name.
Your electronic promissory note will be reviewed by the UNLV Student Loan Department before any monies are disbursed. Your loan WILL NOT BE DISBURSED until all electronic documents are filled out completely, accurately and approved by the UNLV Student Loan Department. It is important that you complete this process as soon as possible. The earlier it is completed, the earlier the funds will disburse. All tuition and fees are due by the due date regardless of the status of financial aid and this loan. Complete immediately.
Still have a question, comment or need help?
Email: Cashiering and Student Accounts