Brookings Mountain West


How do I declare a minor?

To declare a minor, visit the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Undergraduate Advising Center, located on the fourth floor (Room 4108) of the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs. Staff will help you complete the process.

Office Hours and Appointments

Mondays - Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

You need an appointment to:

  • Meet with an advisor to discuss course options
  • Apply for reinstatement to the university

No appointment is necessary to:

  • Drop off paper work (VA forms, prerequisite waivers, financial aid appeals, petitions). Please note that we need 24-48 hours to process these forms for pickup
  • Declare a major/minor (unless you wish to speak to an advisor)
  • Obtain a copy of your worksheet (Bring a picture ID to pick up any documentation)
Produced by UNLV Web Communications | © 2015 University of Nevada, Las Vegas Website Feedback