It's not too late to grab your water bottles, lace up those sneakers, and get ready to move!
Human Resources is hosting a fitness challenge now through May 20 to encourage employees to get in more steps and develop daily wellness practices .
- Download the MoveSpring app to your mobile device
- Create a free account
- Join or enter the Spring Into Action Challenge code Q5PN5Q2Z49 when prompted
You'll be working towards consistently moving each day for 30 of the 42 days. Along with an overall step goal, weekly mini challenges will encourage hydration, meditation, and other wellness habits.
The MoveSpring app conveniently syncs with personal step tracking devices such as FitBit, AppleWatch, and Garmin. Visit the MoveSpring webpage for a complete list.
- Prize drawings will be held just for participating
- All prizes and winners will be announced through the app
- Participants must be university employees at the time of the drawing
- Prizes will be available for pick up at the Office of Human Resources as soon as the winners are announced
- Winners will have seven days to pick up their prizes
Join as an individual or team to see who can make it to the top of the leaderboard!