Oct. 22, 2021

Risk Management and Safety would like to remind employees of what to do in the event of a work-related injury on campus.

If any injury occurs to an employee as a result of performing his or her work duties, a Notice of Injury Form C-1 must be completed within 7 days from the date of the injury. This form is completed by the injured employee or supervisor for all accidents and injuries. This form may be found at the Insurance and Claims Forms page. Once completed, the form may be sent through campus mail to Risk Management and Safety at MS 1042, faxed to the workers' compensation office at 895-5227, or emailed to Michael Means or Michele Washington.

If medical attention is required, UNLV employees have several options. Please visit the Medical Providers and Pharmacies page for more information on the option for medial treatment available.

The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) fully supports the right of every employee to report injuries and file a workers' compensation claim when a work related injury or occupational disease occurs.

Please contact Michael Means or Michele Washington of RMS at 895-4226 if you have any questions.