Registration is now open for the 2021 Virtual NSHE Southern Nevada Diversity Summit, hosted by Nevada State College.
This year’s summit will be hosted virtually by Nevada State College on Friday, October 1, 2021 via Zoom Webinar. Our keynote speaker and sessions presented by topic experts are slated to spark a deeper conversation on diversity in higher education. We invite you to be one of more than 1,000 participants representing leadership, faculty, staff and students from NSHE institutions, community partners, and the public at this engaging, free event! Community, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice Workshop Sessions led by +30 NSHE & CCSD Educators.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is proud to organize an annual diversity summit for faculty, staff, students, and community members. Now in its tenth year, this daylong inter-institutional event offers sessions related to diversity and inclusion, student success initiatives, workforce and economic development, and community engagement, with an overarching goal of improving pipelines to higher education.
To register, visit: www.nsc.edu/DiversitySummit
Need accommodations, have questions or want to get involved? Email email@example.com or call (702) 992-2390.
- Event Date: Friday, October 1st, 2021
- Attendees: Free & Open to All Faculty, Staff, Students, and Community Members
- Event Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Event Location: Virtual via Zoom Webinar
- Keynote Address: Lee Mun Wah
- Featured Speaker: Dr. Terrell Strayhorn
- Master of Ceremonies: Dr. Constance Brooks, Vice Chancellor of Public Affairs and Advancement