At the recent Cohort 19 graduation ceremony, I had the wonderful opportunity to talk about some of the changes that the EMBA program has experienced over the years. Here are a few of the tidbits I shared about the program’s 20-year history:
• Including Cohort 19, there have been 364 graduates of the EMBA program.
• Six deans have served during the program’s two decades.
• Approximately 70 professors have taught in the EMBA.
• Seven official curriculum/course changes have occurred.
• There have been five EMBA directors.
As many of you know, I am one of the EMBA directors that have proudly served the program. Since announcing my departure late last year, I have worked with Nadine Bentis, Interim Director, to ensure program continuity and help recruit Cohort 21.
Now that the leadership transition is complete, I am excited to share that as of August 2022, I will take over the role of Executive Coach for the program. As an added benefit, all EMBA students and alumni have access to working with me, free of charge.
If you are experiencing a particular challenge at work, have a new opportunity you’d like to discuss, or other business-focused topics you’d like to workshop, I encourage you to reach out via my UNLV email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 702-338-7997.
I look forward to continuing to support the EMBA program in this new capacity.
Nikkole Liesse, MBA