Scholarship auditions for the 2021- 2022 school year will take place virtually. The School of Music will accept both video submissions and virtual Zoom auditions, based on the requirements of each individual division/ area.
Dates for the virtual auditions are December 12, 2020 (all instruments, no voice students), January 23, 2021, and February 19, 2021 (voice students only). Additional dates may be added at the discretion of the division/ area coordinators.
Please fill out the Audition Information Request Form, and we will be contacting you with scheduling information in the coming days.
For repertoire information specific to your instrument/ voice, and to find out whether you will be required to submit a video or sign up for a virtual audition time, please contact the appropriate division/ area coordinator.
- Brass and Woodwind Studies: Bill Bernatis (email@example.com)
- Choral Studies: David Weiller (firstname.lastname@example.org); Joe Svendsen (email@example.com)
- Jazz and Commercial Music Studies: Dave Loeb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Keyboard Studies: Mykola Suk (email@example.com)
- Opera Studies: Linda Lister (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Orchestral Studies: Taras Krysa (email@example.com)
- Percussion Studies: Timothy Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- String Studies: Kate Hamilto (email@example.com)
- Vocal Studies: Kimberly James (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wind Band Studies: Thomas Leslie (email@example.com); Anthony LaBounty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 242.52 KB