The College of Education's Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to personal and professional growth by serving and representing the college by:
- Providing campus tours
- Representing the college at events and functions
- Helping at campus and community outreach events
- Supporting the college's undergraduate recruiting efforts
- Be at least a sophomore (having earned at least 30 credits) with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Be a major or pre-major in the college
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester
- Commit to serving an average of two hours per week for the full academic year (fall and spring semesters)
- Have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline, enthusiasm, and willingness to grow
- Lead campus tours effectively
- Attend weekly meetings
Ambassadors receive a $500 scholarship per semester and will work a flexible schedule, which may include event support on evenings and some weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online by Friday, Oct. 14 to be considered for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 academic year. Interviews will be scheduled the following week and training is scheduled for later in September.
Please contact Recruitment Coordinator Charsheia Adams in the Office of Educator Preparation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-895-5798 with questions.
UNLV does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or age.