The safety of our patrons, artists, and employees is always our top concern.
We've instituted several policies and procedures to ensure your safety when attending an event in one of the center's spaces:
- We've restricted access to the venues between performances.
- Cleaning and sanitization policies have been implemented, including: (1) Disinfecting public and performance spaces with an electrostatic sprayer following each event; and (2) Employee training and implementation of proper cleaning practices.
- We recommend continued use of masks while indoors.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
- Smoking is currently prohibited on UNLV's campus.
Review our guide to safely attending an event at the UNLV PAC: