Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the class concierge?
The UNLV class concierge assists students with processes regarding enrollment, course scheduling and graduation. Specifically, this position is designed to troubleshoot and document situations in which students need special assistance to continue taking classes and progress toward graduation. In addition, the class concierge assists UNLV transfer students with various impediments related to course scheduling and related difficulties that prevent forward academic movement at the university.
- How do I know if my problem can be resolved by the class concierge?
If you are a graduating senior needing assistance with a closed course, you will benefit from working with the class concierge. Also, if you are a transfer student needing help navigating course scheduling problems, you should consider working with the class concierge.
- How do I schedule an appointment with the class concierge?
Please submit an application for assistance. Your request will be addressed within 72 hours.
- How long will it take to get an appointment with the class concierge?
All requests for assistance will be addressed within 72 hours of receipt.
- How will the class concierge help to resolve my problems?
The class concierge will work with the director of your academic advising center as well as your college/school faculty and administrators to help resolve your issue.