Become an Online Rebel
UNLV recognizes that the traditional classroom environment doesn't work for everyone. Today’s Rebels need flexibility, convenience, and accessibility. Taking fully online and hybrid classes allows you to work toward your degree whenever and wherever works best for you.
Make Your Own Schedule
We know you're busy. That's why our fully online classes can be taken whenever and wherever you are.
Learn From On-Campus Faculty
UNLV online courses are taught by the same accomplished professors that teach our on-campus classes.
Enjoy the Best of Both Worlds
Our hybrid classes combine the flexibility of online learning with face-to-face class meetings.
From architecture to women’s studies, UNLV offers more than 200 undergraduate and graduate online or hybrid courses in 50 subject areas.
To see our current course offerings in MyUNLV, follow these steps:
- Go to MyUNLV course search.
- Select the term and subject area that you are interested in.
- Be sure to expand the “Additional Search Criteria” section and select “Hybrid”, “Webbased”, or “Webbased with on/off campus meeting” under “Mode of Instruction” to view our online and hybrid classes.
UNLV offers 12 online graduate and undergraduate degrees and certificate programs that allow you earn your degree while eliminating distance and scheduling challenges.
Health Care Administration and Policy
- Advanced Graduate Certificate in Biobehavioral Nursing (Post Doctoral)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Nursing Education Track
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Post Doctor of Nursing Practice Track
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing; Nurse Educator Track
- Post Master's Certificate; Nurse Educator
Public Policy and Leadership
Tuition & Fees
Online courses include a distance education fee in addition to tuition. Consult the Common Tuition and Fees for the current rate. Nonresident students who exclusively take online courses and whose mailing, billing, and permanent addresses are outside of the state of Nevada may qualify for a discount on their nonresident tuition fee. Contact the Office of Online Education to find out if you qualify.