Interested in featuring an item in the UNLV homepage slide rotation or on an audience webpage?
We welcome requests from across campus and have created this page to make the process easier. Please read the guidelines below and submit your item for consideration.
The featured item on the UNLV homepage must:
- Have interest or affect a broad audience of multiple university stakeholders (students, alumni, community, etc.)
- Reinforce the university's core mission and messages: research, arts & culture, education, and community impact.
Featured items on audience pages should be:
- Used to announce specific items of interest to a targeted group.
- For example: the current students page can be used to promote admissions & registration deadlines, call for entries, RSVP requests, etc.
* Please note that each submission will be decided on a case-by-case basis. For more details, view the criteria we use in choosing homepage slides.
* Indicates a required field