This unit writes, edits and produces a number of UNLV's major publications.
The publications unit produces a number of UNLV's major publications. These include:
- News Center — The online News Center brings together news and features from a number of UNLV sources, including print publications, news releases, and e-newsletters. Read more about the people and programs that make UNLV a vibrant university.
- From the News Center newsletter — A weekly enewsletter that highlights recent stories about UNLV and upcoming events. It is sent on Thursdays.
- Experts/Speakers Directory — Connects community organizations and journalists to engaging speakers and the subject experts among our faculty and staff.
- UNLV Highlights — A webpage that is updated periodically with university achievements, community programs, faculty and student milestones, institutional statistics, and more.
- UNLV Magazine — The magazine keeps alumni and friends of UNLV connected to the university and to each other. The publication is filled with full-length features on university initiatives, campus news, and profiles of graduates.
- UNLV Editorial Style Guide — This website serves as a reference for campus communicators. The goal of this publication is to help communicators adopt a style that is consistent and appropriate for university use.
Need to get copies or get your story in our pubs? Contact us.