Photo Services – Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- To schedule an appointment call our office at 895-5778 or email a request to email@example.com.
- Where are you located?
- We are located in the on the first floor of the Classroom Building Complex (CBC) Building B, Room 109 on the UNLV campus.
- How much does your service cost?
- The hourly rate is $40.
Proof sheets are $10.
High Resolution images $15.
A copy of our current price list may be accessed here.
- How do I pay for the services?
- The simplest form of payment is to provide an account number. We also accept payment via credit card, check, or cash.
- To ensure a great portrait, here are a few basic guidelines:
Men: Professional attire is recommended. A business suit with a tie is usually preferred. It is best to avoid a bright white shirt. Avoid busy or distracting ties.
Women: Professional attire is recommended. Avoid bare shoulders and consider the neckline of the garment. It is best to avoid busy prints and distracting jewelry.
You are welcome to bring a selection of outfits if you are undecided. We have a private changing area nearby.
- Do you have a list of freelance photographers?
- Yes, we will be glad to provide a list of current photographers upon request.