Marketing & Advertising
Marketing & Advertising works with Reprographics and the university's ad agency to develop marketing materials that assist the colleges and university achieve their mission and communication objectives and ensure the university maintains a consistent tone and image in its tier I marketing materials. The unit also works with academic and student programs in achieving their marketing goals and objectives.
Marketing & Advertising provides the following services to ensure the university maintains a consistent tone and image and help academic and student units achieve their goals and objectives:
- Development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Guidance on advertising development and media placement
- Communication planning, counsel and support on initiatives, strategies, and policies
- Survey research
- Publication of Tier I products: Publications targeted to an external audience, printed in quantities of 2,000 or more, and impact the university's image and reputation
- Coordination of Tier II products: Publications targeted to an external audience, printed in quantities of 500 or more, support the university's recruitment efforts and maintains relationships with key stakeholders
Review the university's marketing policies.
Need help producing a marketing plan or product for your organization? Contact us.