Transfer Students

You are here

Reverse Transfer

What is it?

The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) reverse transfer agreement allows students to earn their Associate of Arts (AA), Business (AB), or Science (AS) from an NSHE two-year college while taking courses at UNLV. Reverse transfer is a degree-completion opportunity for students who have started their education at CSN, GBC, TMCC, or WNC and transferred to UNLV prior to the completion of their AA, AB, or AS.

How do I apply?

There is no formal application for reverse transfer. However, students who are interested in this option should contact a counselor or advisor at their former NSHE two-year institution to discuss the reverse transfer process. Students will need to be prepared to send a transcript back to the previously attended institution in preparation to apply for graduation from that institution.