You are here
Terms of Agreement
- A student is eligible to sign up for the UNLV/NSHE Transfer Agreement once he or she has matriculated at any two-year institution within the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE). Students will have no more than five years to matriculate at UNLV.
- Students must stay within the curriculum specified by the planned degree program articulation worksheet. Please note that if a student plans to use course work from an institution outside of the NSHE system, the UNLV Transfer Center must verify that the course(s) will be appropriately articulated to satisfy a particular requirement found on the planned degree program Articulation Worksheet.
- At the time of transfer, students must have earned the minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) as required by the UNLV major indicated on this agreement.
- Students must transfer to UNLV by the Agreement Expiration Date* indicated above. This agreement becomes void if it expires before a student transfers to UNLV.
- The completion of the NSHE AA, AB, or AS will guarantee admission to UNLV while also waiving the UNLV general education core curriculum requirements. Students may transfer to UNLV any time once they earned at least 24 transferable credits and have the minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) indicated above.
- The UNLV catalog that a student uses cannot be more than 10 years old at the time of UNLV graduation. At least half (50 percent) of the credits required for a baccalaureate degree at UNLV must be earned at a four-year institution. These are important facts to consider while planning a course of study.
- This agreement may become void if, after matriculation at UNLV, the student declares a different from than the one specified in this agreement.
- Students must have prior approval from the UNLV Transfer Center in order to make any modifications either to the above terms or to the list of courses that must be taken in order to satisfy the terms of this agreement as specified in the Articulation Worksheet.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, guarantees admission to the UNLV major and catalog year indicated in this agreement provided the student transfers to UNLV before this agreement expires and all of the terms stated above have been met.