The Rebel Wellness Zone Relaxation Room offers a quiet space with automated massage chairs, adjustable for your comfort. Voted the "Best-Kept Secret on Campus," relax and re-energize with a 15-minute or 30-minute session. Multiple visits per day are accepted!
It is free for SRWC members to use the Relaxation Room. Enjoy our massage chairs by calling 702-895-4400 to make an appointment up to 1 business day in advance, or drop in during our hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Guidelines for Using the Relaxation Room
We want your experience in the relaxation room to be the best possible, but need your help. Please note the following when planning to visit. These guidelines are to encourage privacy, safety and a positive experience for all patrons.
- You must present your Rebel Card to use the massage chairs.
- First time visitors will be asked to complete a one-time waiver.
- There are some medical and physical contraindications to using the chairs. If you have a physical limitation, you are encouraged to tour the Relaxation Room prior to requesting use, or contact us with questions.
- No food or drinks.
- One person per station.
- Dry clothes (not sweaty or wet from pool) required.
- No talking via phone or in person, and please keep your devices on silent. The Relaxation Room is a quiet zone.
- Use headphones for music and use a volume level only you can hear.
- If you choose to nap, or feel that you might, set a vibrating alarm. We will always let you know when your session is ending as well.
- No flash photography.
- No aromatherapy devices, sprays, oils, etc.
- If you are over 5 minutes late for a reserved session and another patron is waiting, your session will be forfeited.
- Wipe down the chair after use with provided cleaning materials to help keep our chairs in optimal condition.
- If you have a question or concern, please inform the RWZ front desk staff.
- If you enjoyed your experience, we would like to hear about it! Tweet, Instagram, or post on Facebook.