Voted the Best Kept Secret at UNLV! Visit the Rebel Wellness Zone on the second floor of the SRWC to relax, re-energize, nap or hide away with your thoughts and music.
Our relaxation room has automated Massage Chairs with adjustable settings for your comfort. Sessions are 30 minutes per visit; multiple visits per day are okay!
Drop-in or make an appointment up to one business day in advance by calling 895-4400.
Free to all SRWC members!
Guidelines for Using the Relaxation Room
We want your experience in the relaxation room to be the best possible, but need your help. Please note the following when planning to visit. These guidelines are to encourage privacy, safety and a positive experience for all patrons.
- You must present your Rebel Card to use chairs.
- First time visitors will be asked to complete a one-time waiver.
- There are some medical and physical contraindications to using the chairs. If you have a physical limitation, you are encouraged to tour the relaxation room prior to requesting use, or contact us with questions.
- No food or drinks.
- One person per cubicle.
- Dry clothes (not sweaty or wet from pool) required.
- It’s a quiet zone - no talking via phone or in person and please keep your devices on silent.
- Use headphones for music and keep a level only you can hear.
- If you choose to nap, or feel that you might, set a vibrating alarm. We will always let you know when your time is up too.
- No flash photography.
- No aromatherapy devices, sprays, oils, etc.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a reserved session and another patron is waiting, your session will forfeited.
- Wipe down the chair after use with provided cleaning materials. This will help keep our chairs in optimal condition.
- If you have a question/concern, please tell the RWZ front desk staff.
- If you enjoyed your experience, we’d like to hear about it! Tweet, Instagram or post on Facebook.