Voted the "Best-Kept Secret on Campus!"
If you're stressed, we can help. The Rebel Wellness Zone Relaxation Room offers a quiet space with automated, adjustable massage chairs for your comfort. Relax and re-energize with a 15-minute or 30-minute session.
It is free for SRWC members to use the Relaxation Room. If you are a UNLV student registered for more than 3.5 credits, your membership to the SRWC is included in your student fees.
Enjoy our massage chairs by calling 702-895-4400 to make an appointment up to 1 business day in advance, or drop in during our hours. Multiple visits per day are accepted!
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Mon.-Thurs.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fri.: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Rebel Wellness Zone is closed weekends and holidays.
Guidelines for Using the Relaxation Room
We need your help to give you the best experience in the Relaxation Room. Observing the following guidelines encourages all visitors to have a safe, positive visit while protecting privacy. Thank you for your cooperation!
- You must present your Rebel Card to use the massage chairs.
- Students with physical contraindications to using the chairs are encouraged to get in touch with us and/or tour the facility in advance.
- No food or drinks.
- One person per station.
- Dry clothes required - no sweaty or wet clothes from the pool!
- Please silence electronic devices and refrain from talking.
- Use headphones for music and use a volume level only you can hear.
- If you choose to nap, or feel that you might, set a vibrating alarm. We will always let you know when your session is ending as well.
- No flash photography.
- No aromatherapy items.
- If you are over 5 minutes late for a reserved session and another guest is waiting, your session will be forfeited.
- Wipe down the chair after use with provided cleaning materials. Help us keep our chairs nice for everyone!
- If you have a question or concern, please inform the RWZ front desk staff.
- If you enjoyed your experience, we would like to hear about it! Tweet, Instagram, or post on Facebook.