Voted the "Best-Kept Secret on Campus!"
If you're stressed, we can help. The Rebel Wellness Zone Relaxation Room offers a quiet space with automated, adjustable massage chairs for your comfort. Relax and re-energize with a 15-minute or 30-minute session.
It is free for SRWC members to use the Relaxation Room. If you are a UNLV student registered for more than 3.5 credits, your membership to the SRWC is included in your student fees.
Enjoy our massage chairs by calling 702-895-4400 to make an appointment up to 1 business day in advance, or drop in during our hours. Multiple visits per day are accepted!
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
Guidelines for Using the Relaxation Room
We need your help to give you the best experience in the Relaxation Room. Observing the following guidelines encourages all visitors to have a safe, positive visit while protecting privacy. Thank you for your cooperation!
- You must present your Rebel Card to use the massage chairs.
- Students with physical contraindications to using the chairs are encouraged to get in touch with us and/or tour the facility in advance.
- No food or drinks.
- One person per station.
- Dry clothes required - no sweaty or wet clothes from the pool!
- Please silence electronic devices and refrain from talking.
- Use headphones for music and use a volume level only you can hear.
- If you choose to nap, or feel that you might, set a vibrating alarm. We will always let you know when your session is ending as well.
- No flash photography.
- No aromatherapy items.
- If you are over 5 minutes late for a reserved session and another guest is waiting, your session will be forfeited.
- Wipe down the chair after use with provided cleaning materials. Help us keep our chairs nice for everyone!
- If you have a question or concern, please inform the RWZ front desk staff.
- If you enjoyed your experience, we would like to hear about it! Tweet, Instagram, or post on Facebook.