With more than 184,000 square feet of recreation and wellness space, the SRWC offers something for everyone. Check out what's inside.
We've developed new programming and tapped into the latest trends in health and wellness to help students address their overall wellness. In the SRWC you can find:
- Faculty and Staff Treatment Center (F.A.S.T.) – Healthcare services to faculty, staff, and their dependents (ages 5 and older).
- The Pharmacy – Fill your prescriptions with the added convenience of staying on campus.
- The Student Health Center – Get vaccinations and treatment for minor illness and injuries.
- Wellness Promotion-Rebel Wellness Zone – Health and wellness programs, resources and consultations.
- Student Counseling and Psychological Services – Access counseling and clinical services.
These services are available to students who have paid the Student Health Fee.
Rebel Wellness Zone
Your wellness and recreation resource center on campus!
- Health education programming
- Health and wellness information/resources
- Peer educators
- Fitness assessments
- Hire a personal trainer
- Nutrition and lifestyle consultations
- Support group for students in recovery
- Lactation site
- Relaxation room with massage chairs
Campus Recreational Services
Our Vision: Encourage healthy lifestyles through diverse programs and services that stimulate growth and development in a welcoming, dynamic environment.
Our Mission: Enhance lives through memorable recreation experiences.
Programs and Services Offered at the SRWC
- 200 meter or 1/8 mile Indoor Jogging Track with views of campus
- 6-lane, 25 yard Lap Pool
- Spa and Leisure Pool
- Multi-Purpose Activity Courts
- Cardio Equipment, Circuit Training machines, and Free Weights
- Cardio Theatre
- Intramural Sports: Individual, Team & Special Events
- Sports Clubs
- PEX Activity Classes for Academic Credit
- Pro Shop Merchandise
- Outdoor Equipment Rentals
- Private and Group Swim Lessons
- Personal Fitness Training
- Fitness Assessments including Body Composition Analysis
- Group Exercise (Rebel X) Classes: 40+ classes per week
- Relaxation Room with Massage Chairs: Rebel Wellness Zone
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Power Blends Smoothies
These services are available to SRWC members and UNLV students who are registered for at least 3.5 credit hours during the current semester.