With more than 184,000 square feet of recreation and wellness space, the SRWC offers something for everyone. Check out what's inside.
We've developed new programming and tapped into the latest trends in health and wellness to help students address their overall wellness. In the SRWC you can find:
- The Pharmacy - Fill your prescriptions with the added convenience of staying on campus.
- The Student Health Center - Get vaccinations and treatment for minor illness and injuries.
- The Rebel Wellness Zone - Receive wellness assessments, consultations, and access to a wealth of information and resources.
- Student Counseling and Psychological Services - Access counseling and clinical services.
These services are available to students who have paid the Student Health Fee.
Campus Recreational Services
Our Vision: Encourage healthy lifestyles through diverse programs and services that stimulate growth and development in a welcoming, dynamic environment.
Our Mission: Enhance lives through memorable recreation experiences.
Programs and Services Offered at the SRWC
- 200 meter or 1/8 mile Indoor Jogging Track with views of campus
- 6-lane, 25 yard Lap Pool
- Spa and Leisure Pool
- Multi-Purpose Activity Courts
- Cardio Equipment, Circuit Training machines, and Free Weights
- Cardio Theatre
- Intramural Sports: 22 individual/team/special event offerings
- Sports Clubs
- PEX Academic Classes
- Pro Shop Merchandise
- Outdoor Adventure Rentals
- Private and Group Swim Lessons
- Personal Fitness Training
- Fitness Assessments including Body Composition Analysis
- Group Exercise (Rebel X) Classes: 40+ classes per week
- Relaxation Room with Massage Chairs
- Einstein Bros. Bagels and Power Blends Smoothies
These servies are available to SRWC member and UNLV students who are registered for more than 3.5 credit hours