If you are a UNLV student registered for more than 3.5 credits, your membership to the SRWC is included in your student fees. Bring your Rebel Card to access the facility anytime during operational hours.
If you are taking one (1) credit summer course in any session, you will be charged the Student Affairs Facilities Fee and have access to the Recreation areas all three (3) summer sessions regardless of when the class is taking place.
Note: Class fees must be paid to activate your access.
If you are not taking any classes this summer, you can still use the facility as a community member for $25 per month (i.e. June 1 - July 1).
**No refunds possible if you enroll in a summer course after paying.
Visit our Membership Desk on the first floor to activate your Rebel Card and or pay as a community member.
Scarlet and Gray Membership
If you graduated from UNLV between spring 2004 and summer 2007, don’t invest in a health club membership just yet. You have contributed to the SRWC during its construction period, and you are entitled to access the facility for the same number of semesters in which you paid the Student Life Facilities fee. For example, if you paid the Student Life Facilities fee for five semesters, you are entitled to five semesters worth of free access to the SRWC.
*You must have a rebel card. If you do not have your rebel card anymore, you must contact the Membership Coordinator (702-774-7100) to make arrangements.
**Once the credits are activated, they run continuously until they run out.
Anyone over the age of 18 with a valid government issued ID is eligible to purchase a membership to the SRWC. We welcome Faculty, Staff, Alumni, Community members and all student taking less than 3.5 credits.
- To access the facility all members must have either a UNLV issued Rebel Card or a Community Access Card. There is a one time fee of $20 for a Community Access Card.
- UNLV students enrolled in more than 3.5 credits do not pay any additional fees
- For all other membership options, the fee is $25 per month
- All memberships must be paid in full up front
- No contracts involved
- All memberships may be purchased up to 12 months in advance and run on a month to month system. For example, if one month is purchased on March 7th, it will expire on April 7th
- To access the facility all members must have either a UNLV issued Rebel Card or a Community Access Card
- There is a one time fee of $20 to generate a Community Access Card
- Personal Check
- Rebel Cash
- Credit Card
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We do not accept Discover Card
- Payroll Deduction (For UNLV employees only)
- Payroll Deduction members must sign the Payroll Deduction form at the time the membership is purchased. Payroll deduction will run continuously unitl the SRWC is given a notice to cancel the membership.
All guests may purchase a day pass for $10.00. Guests must present a valid government issued ID and complete the guest pass waiver prior to obtaining access. Guests do not need a sponsor in order to purchase a guest pass.
*Guest passes are valid until closing on the day of purchase.
Lockers are available for rent by semester (fall, spring, or summer), academic year (fall and spring semester), or annual year (12 consecutive months). Day lockers are also available on the first and third floor of the SRWC. Review rental rates and details.