Welcome to the Aquatics Home Page for Campus Recreational Services! We are located in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center on UNLV’s campus and part of the CRS Membership for students, faculty, staff and community members. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our facilities or programs.
The Natatorium in the SRWC includes:
- 25-yard, 6-lane lap pool
- Shallow water recreational pool with vortex
- 15-person spa
- Family locker room
- Wet classroom
- Poolside restroom access
- Accessibility chair
All programs offer something for everyone in the family to enjoy! We currently offer:
- Group Swim Lessons for ages 6 months to 12 years of age.
- Private Swim Lessons for youth and adults.
- Family Swim Night for SRWC members and non-members to enjoy our aquatic facilities and family time.
- Certification Classes in adult CPR/AED/First Aid, Lifeguarding, and Water Safety Instructor.
Aqua Stretching is individual and facilitated aquatic exercising in 3 to 4 foot deep water that may quickly reduce pain, restore flexibility, and create profound relaxation.
- Students: Free.
- Non-Students: $20-$40 plus SRWC Day Pass ($10) OR SRWC Membership ($25/month)
Coordinator of Aquatics, Special Events and Equipment Rentals
Graduate Assistant for Aquatics
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday: noon–11 p.m.
*Waiver must be completed for all programs.