Group Swim Lessons
The Learn to Swim Program consists of small group classes are great for families with multiple children, infants 6 months of age that need to develop a comfort around the water, and any youth who want to learn to swim. Learn to Swim curriculum is taught from American Red Cross Standards. All classes are 5-week sessions and held on Saturdays only.
Fall schedule coming soon!
- Member: $39 per child.
- Non-members: $49 per child.
Learn to Swim
- Learn to Swim Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Learn to Swim Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Learn to Swim Level 3: Stroke Development
- Learn to Swim Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Learn to Swim Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Learn to Swim Level 6: Personal Water Safety
Parent and Child Aquatics
Assistant Director, Campus Recreational Services
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday: noon–11 p.m.
*Waiver must be completed for all programs.