Submit A Story
Before You Proceed…
Make sure you're submitting to the right place. If you're submitting an event, an internal announcement, or an accomplishment, choose one of these options instead.
- Is this announcement targeted at faculty/staff only?
- Submit your news to UNLV Today newsletter for faculty and staff.
- Is this an event?
- First, be sure to promote it on the UNLV calendar. Then use this form to tell us the story behind the event.
- Is this about an award or accomplishment?
- First, submit to the accomplishment page. Then fill out the form with the details on why the person or program would make a compelling story.
- Is this about a ranking?
- Submit to the Degree Rankings List.
You're Ready to Submit
As you fill out this form, keep in mind that we're trying to appeal to a general audience of alumni, students, donors, and community members. We're looking for stories that are relatable, that inspire, and that make people react in some way. Include details that show the drama or quirkiness in the story.
- The form response is submitted to the University Communications office.
- Editorial team reviews submissions.
- You may be contacted for more information.
- Story may be used in UNLV Magazine, in the News Center, and other communication outlets.