Use these resources to help you research careers in the different sciences field.
UNLV Career Services
Career Services offers an abundance of resources to assist with developing a career and choosing a major. Receive career counseling and guidance on interviewing and resume building, access books and information, and much more. We have everything you need to get started on your path to career success.
The Clark County School District is looking to hire 2,000 teachers for the 2014-15 school year. They are currently offering unique opportunities for those who have bachelor's degrees, in areas other than education, to obtain a Nevada teaching license through our Alternative Route to Licensure (ARL) Program. ARL programs are offered for our high-needs areas; math, science, English, special education, early childhood, and elementary education. Candidates accepted into our program will undergo a rigorous teacher training program (currently at no cost) and upon successful completion, will be eligible to apply for full-time employment as contracted CCSD teachers. Go to Teach Vegas for more information.
- The American Institute of Biological Sciences
- Careers in Biology: Emporia State University
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Careers in Biology: Kennesaw State University
- Society for Conservation of Biology
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Highlight: Dr. Andrew J. Andres
- Highlight: Dr. Jeffrey Q. Shen