Our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to assisting all students in navigating the degree programs within the College of Sciences as well as university and campus systems. We assist with distribution and completion of campus forms, and make referrals to other offices and services on campus. Advising maintains an updated student file containing each student’s academic record, which is available for student review any time during your college career.
How to Connect with an Advisor
- Current students who are active and in good standing
- Current students who are active but on probation (GPA <2.0)
- Newly Admitted Freshmen
- Newly Admitted Transfer Students
- Inactive Student (Returning or Petitioning for Reinstatement)
- Urgent Care
- Advising Policies
- New Biology Course Policy for COS Majors
- New Biology Course Policy for non-COS Majors
We are located in: Paul McDermott Physical Education (MPE), Room 130.
Appointments and Hours
General Advising by appointment only
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Call 702-895-2077
Urgent Care (Drop-in) Advising
Wednesday, 9–11:45 a.m. and 1–3:45 p.m.
Pre-professional advising is by appointment only. Call 702-895-2077.
Janet Reiber, Director
- Admission Requirements
- Calendars & Schedules
- Tutoring Opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Preprofessional Fast-Track Programs
- Undergrad Biology Prereq Waivers (COS majors)
- Undergrad Biology Prereq Waivers (non-COS majors)
- Math Testing
- English Testing
- MPE-A Directions