Before You Get Started
You will need a category 5e patch cable or a category 6 patch cable. Plug your patch cable into your game system and into the correct wall jack.
- Connect your Wii LAN Adapter
- For more information on the Wii LAN Adapter, see Ninetendo.
Checking Your Current Ethernet Settings
The following directions will show you how to obtain your mac address, which you will need to enroll your device.
- From the Wii Menu, go to Wii Settings
- In Wii Settings, proceed to the 2nd page by hitting the right arrow on screen.
- Select the "Internet" option.
- Select the "Console Information" option
- Your MAC Address should be listed under "USB Ethernet Adapter MAC Address".
- You will see your MAC Address listed. Be sure to write down the entire string of letters and numbers, including the colons ":" in between.
Register your Device
- Using a computer go to the device enrollment website.