- To download a timesheet, click on the time period desired.
- Save the file to your own computer or jump drive.
- Start Microsoft Excel and open the timesheet.
- Select the correct page for the current pay period from the tabs at the bottom.
- Type your name and employee ID number in at the top.
- Each time you work, input your time in the correct days.
- The format is: 2:00 pm (Make sure there is a space) Use am or pm
- Time must be entered in 15 minute increments only— :00, :15, :30, :45
- On the timesheet due dates: print the timesheet out, sign, and turn in personally to your supervisor.
You are responsible for printing out your own timesheet and turning it in at the appropriate time in order to get paid.
|November 25, 2013 – February 07, 2014||First half of 2014|
|May 24, 2013 – November 24, 2013||Second half of 2013|
Office of Housing & Residential Life Timesheet Schedule
Timesheets are due on the date indicated below. Exceptions are on a case by case basis.
|Time Period||Due Date||Payday|
|05/24/13 - 06/09/13||Tuesday 05/21/13||06/10/13|
|06/10/13 - 06/24/13||Wednesday 06/05/13||06/25/13|
|06/25/13 - 07/09/13||Thursday 06/20/13||07/10/13|
|07/10/13 - 07/24/13||Friday 07/05/13||07/25/11|
|07/25/13 - 08/08/13||Monday 07/22/13||08/09/13|
|08/09/13 - 08/22/13||Tuesday 08/06/13||08/23/13|
|08/23/13 - 09/09/13||Tuesday 08/20/13||09/10/13|
|09/10/13 - 09/24/13||Thursday 09/05/13||09/25/13|
|09/25/13 - 10/09/13||Friday 09/20/13||10/10/13|
|10/10/13 - 10/23/13||Monday 10/07/13||10/24/13|
|10/24/13 - 11/07/13||Tuesday 10/22/13||11/08/13|
|11/08/13 - 11/24/13||Tuesday 11/05/13||11/25/13|