Student Affairs Maintenance provides standard maintenance services to repair, replace, and maintain:
- Light bulbs
- Plumbing fixtures (toilets, sinks, showers)
- Building access and security (locks and alarms)
- Heating and air conditioning
- Floors and walls
- General maintenance
During the course of the year, our maintenance staff will perform routine maintenance on items, including replacing batteries on Onity door locks and automatic fixtures, filters for heating/air-conditioning units, caulking/grouting, and painting on scheduled years.
Maintenance staff is regularly scheduled from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are sensitive to the UNLV working operations’ student culture and will not enter resident rooms until after 9:30 a.m. unless there is an emergency.
The ResNet office:
- Assists in troubleshooting minor computer problems. A tech appointment can be arranged via Rebel Repair.
- Provides clean, well-equipped computer labs for residents.
- Monitors network performance and traffic to ensure the best possible connection for all residents connected to ResNet.
- Enforces university copyright and file-sharing policies.
Please consult the registration guide before you arrive on campus.
If you need further assistance, please refer to our FAQ.