The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) serves as the principal point of contact for individuals seeking and/or managing external funding for research, scholarship, and creative activities. It acknowledges and supports the efforts of faculty in seeking and utilizing external funding on behalf of their own professional interests and on behalf of the university’s mission.
- OSP Information – Review informational materials on both pre- and post-award matters.
- Frequently Requested Information for Proposals – Review a collection of useful documents used in proposal preparation.
- Resources for Researchers – Access a variety of resources available to UNLV researchers.
- Annual Funding Reports – Review UNLV’s research funding statistics.
- Forms – Find downloadable forms that will help meet administrative needs associated with conducting research.
- Policies – Access policies that provide guidance and support to faculty, staff, and students on the safe, ethical, and effective conduct of research.