The Office of Sponsored Programs provides a variety of informational materials and services to help researchers successfully acquire and utilize external funding.
- OSP Pre & Post-Award Assignments
- OSP Organization Chart
- OSP Handbook – Find the answers to your questions about OSP services.
- Guide to Research Agreements Between UNLV and Industry
- FAQs – Find answers to frequently asked questions about identifying funding sources, submitting grant proposals, understanding sponsor guidelines, and much more.
- Proposal Submission Deadlines – Learn more about OSP proposal review timelines.
- Researcher Responsibilities – This annual reminder provides formal policy guidance for the conduct of research that is essential to promote a safe, ethical, and productive research environment.
- Researcher Exit Checklist – Review guidelines for faculty researchers terminating UNLV employment.
- Facilities and Administrative Costs – Learn more about facilities and administrative costs.