UNLV Innovation Current Issue
View the Entire Issue
Highlights from the Current Issue
- Paths to Innovation – As funding support for higher education is increasingly imperiled, marketing great ideas has never been more popular – or more crucial. Three UNLV projects show how research benefits the university, the business community, and you.
- Research as Remedy – By expanding research and encouraging collaboration, UNLV’s nursing and allied health faculty are advancing patient outcomes.
- Perspective – What impact will a medical school have on the university and its research endeavor?
- Cultivating Research – Faculty Opportunity Awards help innovative ideas blossom into fully formed scientific and scholarly investigations.
- Array of Accomplishment – Shahram Latifi, a professor of electrical and computer engineering whose work explores a wide array of his discipline’s most complex areas, is the 2014 Harry Reid Silver State Research Award winner.
- In Print – Faculty authors explore our place in the universe, Gandhi and his mentors, a small city’s civil rights struggle, and more. Research Briefs – A sampling of research projects across campus.
- Research Briefs – A sampling of research projects across campus.