The Office of Economic Development seeks to promote private- and public-sector partnerships in order to support economic and workforce development, to attract industry-sponsored research, and to protect and develop intellectual property.
Members of the office’s staff are available to offer guidance on partnership opportunities, commercialization, and other services for both faculty and prospective external partners.
- Research Capabilities – Explore the expertise of UNLV faculty and the nature of campus core facilities, centers, and institutes.
- Industry-Sponsored Research – Match faculty expertise with industry needs.
- Technology Development and Transfer – Learn about commercializing intellectual property.
- UNLV Research Foundation – Find out how the Research Foundation supports UNLV research and economic development in Southern Nevada.
- UNLV Business Startup Center – Learn about the small business development assistance provided to the local community and the surrounding region.