Info for Researchers
All human subjects research conducted by UNLV faculty, staff, and students must be approved by the UNLV Institutional Review Board before the research project begins.
The following information can be used to guide you through this process.
- Getting Started – Learn how to begin the process.
- Submit Materials to the IRB – Review the process for submitting materials to the IRB.
- Informed Consent – Read about the informed consent process.
- Researcher Education and Training – Find out about the basic education requirements.
- Student Research – Learn about the roles of students serving as research participants or investigators.
- Collaborating with External Organizations – Review the requirements for conducting research with other institutions, including UNR and CCSD.
- Reports – Review Institutional Review Board reports and information.