Curriculum Team - Undergraduate
The Curriculum Team helps faculty who are developing course and program proposals. Our assistance is available throughout the proposal development/review process; however, faculty are encouraged to access the services early.
Services the Curriculum Team provides:
- Generate Common Course Numbering (CCN) forms and verify system compliance.
- The Curriculum Team will complete the Common Course Numbering (CCN) form when it is required. The course number and title will be verified with the CCN database and, if necessary, NSHE contacts notified. It will be the responsibility of the submitter to respond to inquireies from the other NSHE institution. Please make sure that you always copy the Curriculum Team in communications with other institutions.
- Advice on implementation.
- Contact the Curriculum Team and we will be happy to review dates you need to turn in your course or program request to ensure that you make curriculum deadlines.
- Research the impacts of proposed curriculum changes.
- Staff uses the student information system and other curriculum databases/archives to identify the effects of the proposed change(s): catalog, prerequisites, and NSHE transfer agreements.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (FSCC).
- Curriculum Team works with the FSCC to ensure that all requests have been through the curriculum process before sending them to the FSCC for review.
- Answer questions.
- Feel free to contact the Curriculum Team with questions and concerns about the curriculum approval process. Please contact the Graduate College for questions concerning graduate curriculum process and procedures.
Curriculum Guides, Checklists and Forms
Your proposal must have your department and college C&C approval prior to final submission to the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (FSCC). Without their approval, the FSCC cannot consider your proposal.