Office of the Registrar

You are here

Change of Major

To change your major, pick-up the Change of Major Form at the below locations (specific to each college). Each form must be signed by the authorizing department listed below and then submitted to the Enrollment Services Center (SSC-C).

Change of Major Locations
College Contact
School of Health & Human Sciences Advising Center, BHS 100
Business Undergraduate Student Services, BEH 100
Education Advising Center, CEB 226
Engineering Advising Center, TBE-A 207
Fine Arts Advising Center, CDC 12
Honors College Honors College, LLB 3270
Hotel Administration Advising Center, BEH 543
Liberal Arts Wilson Advising Center, WRI-B 131
School of Nursing School of Nursing, BHS 417
Sciences Advising Center, MPE 130
Urban Affairs Advising Center, GUA 2104