Supplier Inclusion Program
We are always searching for suppliers that offer competitive prices and quality items and services that meet the needs of our campus clients. It is that commitment to our clients, and our desire to develop a more diverse vendor base, that initiated the creation of the Supplier Inclusion Program.
If you are a small or a minority-, veteran-, or woman-owned business, the program will ensure your business has access to potential opportunities with the university. As a diverse supplier, you will receive:
- Guidance with filling out required forms and documents
- Fair and equal opportunities to provide goods and services to the university
Introducing Local Underutilized Companies
UNLV Purchasing, in support of the university's supplier inclusion efforts, is reaching out to local, small and/or underutilized companies in an effort to profile and showcase their company history, expertise, and the products and services they provide. UNLV believes that encouraging local, small, and disadvantaged businesses to participate in the procurement process aids in strengthening economic development and creates value and maximization of university funds.
Information for UNLV Departments
UNLV Purchasing will be conducting interviews with a different company each quarter and posting the interview on this website. Campus departments are highly encouraged to read these interviews to better understand the featured company's ability to meet the university's requirements. We ask that campus departments strongly consider the companies profiled when selecting a supplier and to provide Purchasing feedback on the types of company's to be profiled in future interviews.
- Sky High Marketing, Inc 3/10/2015
- Safeguard By Strong 3/11/2015
- American Sign Language 9/3/2014
- Madden Business Interiors 9/5/2014
- Premier Pest Control 2/12/2014
- Premier Staffing Solutions 2/12/2013
- Eagle Promotions 8/06/2012
Check out the resources below and find out how to become a vendor with UNLV.
- American Supplier Initiative
- Information for Vendors
- Committed to Our Business Community
- Supplier Inclusion Definitions
- Supplier Inclusion Policy
- NSHE Policy
- Inclusion Resources
- Supplier Inclusion News
Contact - Supplier Outreach Coordinator
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
UNLV Purchasing and Contracts Department
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Attn: Supplier Inclusion Program
Las Vegas, NV 89154