Munis - Automated Requisition System
Munis is the electronic requisitioning system that allows campus users to initiate and submit their requisitions electronically. The MUNIS system has enabled us to increase our ability to provide enhanced support by:
- Giving the submitter the ability to track their requisition through the process – from submission, to approval, and finally conversion to a purchase order.
- Eliminating the use of paper by allowing submitters to attach their backup and other paperwork electronically.
- Reducing processing cycle time by eliminating inter campus routing of paper purchase requisition, streamlining the approval flow, and automating purchase order issuance.
- Departmental cost savings (no longer needing to pay for purchase requisition forms).
- Allowing the purchase staff to focus on providing improved service in other key areas.
If you are experiencing Munis connectivity issues, the OIT team will provide support. We ask that you submit a help request at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 895-0777.
For issues entering your requisition, please contact your designated buyer.
If you would like to request account or permission changes, please utillize the MUNIS Access/Change Application in the Forms section below.
Munis Password Reset
Munis uses the UNLV Ace account credentials. If you need assistance with your ACE account, visit the UNLV Ace account webpage at https://login.unlv.edu/
- Munis Access/Change Application – Request access to the Munis system by filling out this form. Also, use this form when requesting additional accounts to be added to your Munis access list. The person with signature authority on file for the account(s) requested will need to sign the form.
NOTE: Your application CANNOT be processed without an ACE account. If you don't have an ACE account, please visit the OIT website for information on how to obtain your ACE account.
- PO Modification Form – Use this form to request a change in status or amount of a purchase order.