UNLV’s Purchasing and Contracts Department is here to help you secure the goods and services you need to keep your department running. The following section provides helpful information about the programs and services we support.
- Purchasing Card (PCARD) Program – Learn about the Purchasing Card program that allows designated employees to make business-related purchases.
- Supplier Inclusion Program – Learn about our program that is intended to give exposure to the university’s procurement process to the diverse vendor community UNLV serves.
- Supplier Registration – Learn about Supplier Self Service & Registration system, which allows postential suppliers to register their business information with UNLV online. Search suppliers' database using Public Supplier Search.
- Green Purchasing – Learn more about the program and how you can support UNLV’s drive to be a more sustainable and eco-friendly campus.
- MUNIS Automated Requisition System – Learn about the electronic requisitioning system (MUNIS) that has replaced paper RX’s has been deployed campuswide.
Manuals, Guides and Policies
- Campuswide Contracts – View a listing of our campuswide contracts that offer an array of products and services for you to use.
- Surplus Property Department – The objective of the Surplus Property Department is to market excess university equipment and materials to the public at fixed or negotiated prices.