UNLV Planning and Construction (P&C) is a service-oriented department responsible for the planning, design, and construction functions for UNLV’s facilities and campuses.
Our mission is to provide university constituents with high-quality professional services in the management and delivery of projects related to the campus and its buildings that meet defined scope, quality, schedule, and budget objectives.
Our goal is to create a physical environment that:
- Fosters the university’s academic and research mission.
- Provides facilities that enhance collaboration, innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness for their users.
- Supports the endeavors and development of students, faculty, staff, and the State of Nevada.
- Provides for interaction, collaboration, and support of the local community.
- Creates a high-quality identity and character that are unique to UNLV.
P&C approaches our work with care and respect for our clients and their needs and with a perspective that considers the overall benefit of projects and initiatives to UNLV. We employ leadership, team work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving in seeking solutions, and we conduct ourselves with integrity in delivering quality customer service.