The UNLV PGA Golf Management program is accredited by the Professional Golfers' Association of America and administered through the William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration.
In addition to being a valued asset to the university community, to the Las Vegas/Southern Nevada community, and to the golf community at large, our goals in the PGA golf management program are to:
- Provide a challenging and comprehensive academic experience, preparing students to successfully meet all necessary concentration requirements to obtain PGA membership.
- Recruit a diverse, talented, and well-rounded student population.
- Support the growth and development of the PGA golf management student association.
- Provide for each student well-defined, comprehensive internship experiences that will facilitate exemplary professional capabilities in all facets of golf management.
- Facilitate students' progression through PGA checkpoint testing and successful completion of the PGA Playing Ability Test (PAT).