- PhD, University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 2014
- DPT, Creighton University, Omaha, NE - 2002
- B.S. Biology Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT – 1999
- DPT 727 Evidence-Based Clinical Practice II
- DPT 735 Functional Training and Acute Care
- DPT 742 Clinical and Pathological Physiology
- DPT 748 Pharmacology in Physical Therapy
- DPT 752 Physical Agents and Electrophysiology
- DPT 757 Wound Care
- DPT 772 Physical Therapy Administration
- DPT 793 Seminar
- Participation rates of patients in physical therapy where such therapy has been ordered.
- Investigation of ethical considerations regarding participation rates from above.
- Factors affecting use of physical therapists for inpatient wound care.
- Prevalence and incidence of nosocomial wounds in various acute care populations.
- Factors related to the success of programs to address the nosocomial wounds.
- Financial viability of hospital based outpatient wound care clinics.
- Factors affecting use of physical therapists for outpatient wound care.
- Rural hospital use of physical therapy for patient care in all above issues.
- Study of factors in transient balance loss for the critically ill patient.