Permits are required for parking on campus 7 a.m.- 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday. The only lot on campus that does not require a permit is Lot S.
- Displaying Your Permit – Find out the proper way to display your permit.
- Lost or Stolen Permits – See what to do to get a replacement permit.
- Parking Privileges – Read about parking privileges on campus.
- Types of Permits – See what kind of permit you will need to park on campus.
- Cost of Permits – Find out how much different permits cost.
- Purchase Permits – See where to buy permits and the different payment methods available.
- Enforcement of Permits – Read about who enforces parking rules on campus.
- Forgotten Permits – Find out what to do if you forgot your permit.