Interested in attending UNLV and studying at the School of Nursing? Here’s how to get started:
- Please review the pre-nursing information and the admission requirements to make sure you have met all prerequisite requirements.
- Print out and complete the BSN application form and BSN prerequisite checklist.
- Make an appointment with the Health Sciences Advising Center (702-895-5448) to have your application reviewed and verified. Call to schedule your appointment at least two to three weeks before the application deadline. No mailed applications will be accepted.
- The Health Sciences Advisors will complete an “Affirmation of Student Readiness” form and forward it to the School of Nursing providing that all prerequisites are met.
- Students meeting all prerequisites are ranked according to their total points using the calculation worksheet. The School of Nursing will notify you whether or not you have been accepted for the semester to which you have applied. Students are admitted based on rank order until class size has been met.
- If admitted you will be notified to attend a mandatory session for information and signing of your curriculum contract with the BSN coordinator for the School of Nursing.