Post-graduate students have options for master’s degrees, advanced graduate certificates, doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) and doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degrees.
Students may also apply for graduate assistantships, which are paid positions that may include teaching and assisting with research.
- Master of Science in Nursing; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing; Nurse Educator
- Advanced Graduate (Post Doctoral) Certificate; Biobehavioral Nursing
- Advanced Graduate (Post-Master's) Certificate; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Graduate (Post-Master's) Certificate; Nurse Educator
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Post Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy in Interdisciplinary Health Sciences