Please note: Applications for fall 2015 matriculation in the PhD in Nursing are closed. Applications for fall 2016 matriculation will open October 1, 2015.
Post-graduate students have options for master’s degrees, post-master’s certificates, doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) and doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degrees.
Students may also apply for graduate assistantships, which are paid positions that may include teaching and assisting with research.
- Master of Science in Nursing; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing; Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing; Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Master's Certificate; Nurse Educator
- Post Master's Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Post Doctor of Nursing Practice