Undergraduate students within the School of Nursing are able to complete the Bachelor of Science program in 16 months.
Graduate students have options for master’s degrees, advanced graduate certificates, doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.) and doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degrees.
- Master of Science in Nursing; Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing; Nurse Educator
- Advanced Graduate Certificate; Family Nurse Practitioner (Post Master's)
- Advanced Graduate Certificate; Nurse Educator (Post Master's)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Nursing Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing; Post Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Collaborative MSN bridge
Students enrolled in the RN to BSN degree program at Nevada State College (NSC) may replace three specific undergraduate classes with three graduate level nursing courses at UNLV. This will enable students to graduate with their BSN from NSC and have nine credits earned toward an MSN in Education. Additional details are available on the NSC website.