This public/private partnership is being carried out by the School of Environmental and Public Affairs, the Lincy Institute, the UNLV Nonprofit Community and Leadership Initiative, and Las Vegas-based Applied Analysis LLC.
The goals of the data dashboard are to:
- Provide a clear and dynamic path forward to promote the educational, health, public safety, environmental, and economic priorities of the Las Vegas Valley
- Serve as a common reference point for identifying most critical needs of Southern Nevada and establish an action agenda, which will prioritize and focus resources
- Serve as a central, authoritative repository for data to inform decision makers, service providers and other community leaders
- Serve as a mechanism for sharing agency reports, new developments, and other communiqués that would benefit from wide distribution to the community
- Facilitate success by providing continuous visibility on community progress on key issues