UNLV In The News
UNLV experts are regularly featured in the local and national media for their research, community engagement, and insight into issues affecting Nevada, the nation, and the world. Media coverage enhances public understanding of UNLV's value to the community and region and brings greater visibility and recognition to UNLV as a leader in higher education.
Below is a sampling of recent stories featuring UNLV faculty, staff, and students.
Latest News Items
July 28, 2014
- Strip’s gaming revenue robust while regional markets struggle- Las Vegas Review-Journal
- UNLV deflates dream of domed stadium- Las Vegas Review-Journal
- The Latest On Vegas’ Unforgiving Roads, Homeless People at Risk- Vegas Seven
- Team USA Basketball Practice – July 28, 2014 - CBS Cleveland
- Doctors earn degrees in NV then flee to other states - KSNV-TV
July 27, 2014
- GLOBAL GAMING BUSINESS PODCAST: Dr. Mark Yoseloff, Director, Gaming Innovation Center, UNLV- GGB News
- Navigating the rules of the valet - Las Vegas Sun