The Department of Mathematical Sciences offers a placement test for lower-level courses. View test policies to find out:
- What courses it is designed to place you into
- Who is eligible to take the test (and who is not)
- The structure of the test
- How to sign up for taking the test
- Taking the test — what you need to know for that day
- How you get your results
There is an $11 nonrefundable fee that can be paid through the Cashier’s Office, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Once you pay for the exam, you will need to contact the Department of Mathematical Sciences to register and secure a date and time for the exam (CDC Building 8 or 895-3567).
No placement exams are given during study week or finals week.